Help us reach more people. All the funds will be used to improve the website!

21 December 2016

Rejection: It's Only a Minority

By Sicebise Msengana






Do you get that feeling like the whole world has abandoned you and you're all alone? How does it feel?

This excerpt is from my upcoming book that will be published  next year, titled How to Love Again 


Its approximately the two percent of the rejection that  is personal and the ninety-eight percent to do with the the external factors at hand.

Think about the people you have met in your lifetime.  Think about those who have rejected you at value. It's the two percent significant?

Throughout my life, I've met hundreds of people if not thousands. Many of them I interacted with them. Only a few of them have rejected me in such a way that challenged my self-worth. At the end of the day, severe rejection is rare.

How did being rejected feel like? What thoughts were going on your mind?

Share your thoughts on the comments box below:

No comments: