Help us reach more people. All the funds will be used to improve the website!

01 February 2017

Black American Self-Hating Behaviours

By Sicebise Msengana










I've never seen before such hate and rudeness coming from a group of men. American brothers have taken ANTI-BW RACISM way too far. I am reminded of the "Willie Lynch Letter" and it reads "Don't forget you must pitch the old black Male vs. the young black Male, and the young black Male against the old black male.
You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves, and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male. And the male vs. the female. You must also have you white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks. It is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us."

These memes are not coming from Africa or the Caribbeans or Black Brazil. They are coming from the African American community.

This is wrong! My mother is an African (Black) woman and therefore, the black woman is my mother. I'm obliged to stand up for our women. It is mandatory for me as an African man to say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Why should my mother be DEGRADED and EXPLOITED for the benefit of European and Asian power structures? To hell with Self-Hating Coons who lack racial pride. Why should my mother be regarded as TRASH so that these Self-Hating bastards can open the legs of these foreign women? Over my dead body!

American brothers, if you don’t see how much black women love you, then I don’t know what is going to motivate my brothers to LOVE and VALUE your women.

White, Arab, Hispanic and Asian women are part of the problem. They help you to MAINTAIN your self-hatred and assist in the DEGRADATION of black women because your love for them comes from unhealthy sources.

Much of the problem stems from the fact that we as Black males don't recognise that in order for the system to break our confidence comes from regarding our women as worthless trash. On behalf of the African community, we stand against the oppression, exploitation and degradation of African women. 

No comments: