Help us reach more people. All the funds will be used to improve the website!

24 January 2017

African erotica: BabyMaking Music

By Sicebise Msengana











I wanted to make this article race neutral and non-political as possible as I can, however,  I couldn’t help but think that it is near impossible to understand the problems of Africans without a social-political context.
It is impossible to understand why one race can enhance itself at the expense of another race by destroying their love life without a social-political context.


As Dr. Amos Wilson said “when you want to destroy a community, when you want to destroy a people, you destroy the nature of their romantic love.”

For this reason, love and marriage between Africans were designed to be perpetual failures. Love is not an uncontrollable seizure. love is always a choice between two adults. Africans have been outside of themselves for so long that loving becomes a daunting experience for them because they have not yet developed their talents to love properly.

Thousands of years of foreign invasion of Africa has crippled our sense to love each other. Dr. Chancellor Williams documents this arrested development on the part of Africans, in his book, The Destruction of Black Civilisation, “The state of Black Africa, then,was a state of perpetual fears, fears of being hunted down and attacked from without, fears of betrayals by unknown followers from within, fears of attacks by other migrating Blacks who were themselves fleeing from danger, fears of hunger, ever-mounting disease and of the alarming number of deaths. These fears of all kinds were a disease. All producing an alarming source of mutual suspicions and distrust. Centuries of this produced the amazing outcome: Blacks became their own worst enemies and, therefore, increasingly a helpless people.The migrations were the moving phenomena in the tragedy.”

But the focus should be on those who do the enslavement and colonial apartheid. Our attention should be on those who KILL, OPPRESS,  RAPE and ENSLAVE other human beings. Africans not be ASHAMED OF their lack of power and the lowly position they find themselves in the world picture.

The Black love crisis has nothing to do with Africans being genetically unable to love one another, but we have been denied the opportunities for expressing ourselves.

The first step in building a loving united and empowered people is FALLING IN LOVE over and over and over again with one another. It is IMPOSSIBLE TO build strong African businesses, communities and families without strong committed African males and females!

As I was listening to this song, I'm reminded of a love-making story: A young African man was waiting for his girl in the bedroom, while she was cooking. The smell of the food from the kitchen caught the man's nose. He decided to go and see if everything was going fine.

The steak seemed irresistible. As he was making his way to the kitchen, to his surprise, she was there cooking wearing nothing but an apron.

The girl's name was Lungile. She served the steak with two glass of red wine. The man ate in a hurry, and finished first.

He leaned over and grab Lungile. She moved to the edge of the kitchen counter and he stood to kiss and touched her beasts. She stood on her booty and wrapped her legs around his neck. Abulele, the young man, said "I love you. Let's make it a night to remember."

His erection pressed against the young woman's stomach.

A Collection of His Greatest Hits is a compilation album by African-American recording artist Babyface, released in 2000. "Reason for breathing" was an instant hit.



If I cried like a baby would you change your mind?
If I told you I'm crazy would you come running back to me?
The harder I try to break away, the more I get lost in yesterday
The man that you know is just a shell, living without your life is hell
I turn on the radio just to take the hurt away
Another night and I'm missing you
Girl, it's killing me, well
[Chorus:]
I don't wanna die tonight, but I think I might be going down
'Cause the only one I ever cared about is nowhere to be found
I don't wanna close my eyes 'cause I might not see the light of day
I'm almost out of air
You're my reason for breathing
You're my reason for breathing
I don't wanna go clubbing, I got no one to dance with me
I don't wanna go shopping, I got no one to spend my money on
Spending my time with one glass of wine
Playing solitaire just to ease my mind
Poured one for you, but I drank that too
Anything to kill the pain of losing you
I turn on the radio just to take the hurt away
Another night and I'm missing you
Girl, it's killing me
[Chorus 3x]
So I'm reaching out on this distant line
Hoping deep inside your heart's gonna find a reason
To keep me breathing
But I'm lost in this pain and I don't have much time
I'm so tired of walking this same old line
So I'm taking my pride, gonna throw it aside
Please let me breathe girl, I'm sorry
[Chorus 2x]
Baby girl, don't leave me standing here
I'm barely breathing, girl, I'm running out of air
Baby girl, don't leave me standing here
I'm barely breathing, girl, I'm running out of air

No comments: