Help us reach more people. All the funds will be used to improve the website!

05 September 2016

Who Am I

WHO AM I

 I am a Spiritual Being first and foremost a Living Consciousness here on this world to come and experience with this Physical Body I am Comfortable in, I Love, Love and Truth and Helping people who know their selves like I do to Gain Knowledge(Gnosis) through my Experience with Help and Guidance from the Universe/God/Quantum, I am only Interested in what will Help Me to Know myself on a deeper Level in context am interested in Spirituality then all may come if it has to that's who I am.
My Name is Litha Light Mdunana i am here to learn and spread the love an knowledge of Truth to Truth seekers , Sicebise gave me the Privilege to share my views of life in this blog appreciate it my brother
LOVE & LIGHT

No comments: