Help us reach more people. All the funds will be used to improve the website!

26 March 2016

The Greatest Second Class Citizens

By Sicebise Msengana























What wrong with me?
Why cant I see things clearly?
What did I lack in my liberation effort?
Why do I continue to believe things will get a lil betta?
Cause I believe what my master wants me to believe,
which makes me the greatest second class citizen in history!

My people generate over $800 billion in this land.
We have the amerikkkan economy in the palms of our hands.
But instead of investin' where we live-
We continue our naivete and continue to give-
power to Tommy Hillfigga like dumb niggas!
And that crakka can't even stand you or me
Even HE realizes we the greatest second class citizens in history! 



No matter how much they lie we faithfully go-
to the polls like good second class citizens to vote.
Although they turn down invites to our functions-
We support them with absolutley ridiculous assumptions-
that in the next 4 years we will somehow be magically free?
Cause we the most faithful second class citizens in history!

Some may say, "Nothin is wrong with being second, it could be worse.
Asian's and Hispanics are third class citizen's so we 1 step from being first."
But in those communities,
they have the abilities,
to control or contribute to every got-damn entity!
And your only concern is protecting this illusion of humanity,
you stuck on vanity,
absolute full blown mental insanity!
And you have no desire to be free!
Cause your the greatest second class citizen in world history!!
and why should we even try when we can't depend on you or me???? 


Acknowledgements 
by Kefentse Bandele 

No comments: