Help us reach more people. All the funds will be used to improve the website!

27 October 2023

Law of Attraction and Manifestation

 By Sicebise Msengana 








Last week I watched a video on Facebook from another popular video creator, Project Nightfall. It was about the power of the law of attraction and manifestation.

It was titled, "All of this woman’s dreams for herself and her family CAME TRUE. What is her golden secret?!" It was about a story of a woman who won every contest she entered through the law of attraction and manifestation and received her heart's desires. At the end, the presenter mentioned that the viewers should write whatever they desire and then tag at least three friends. The video got me think about what I truly what at the moment and I thought about money to invest into my online two businesses. Me being me and seeking capital to invest into my website and writing; I typed "$50 million" and tagged three friends. I released that wish into the universe 🌌 to do the bidding on my behalf. 

No comments: