Help us reach more people. All the funds will be used to improve the website!

14 March 2022

Alpha Dudes Versus Simps/Beta Males

 By Sicebise Msengana







Simps 🧑‍🦰be like, "My rose" "My Kentucky rounder" "Queen of my heart" "Wifey" "Tambo lam" "Girl of my dreams" "Beautiful Princess" "Snow white" "Baby, you're everything to me" "Okay we can be friends"


Also simps: 😢😢😢 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭


Alpha dudes 👿 be like, "Sexy" "Yizapha wena. Daddy missed you" "Let's take this to my place" "Your body would fit like a glove" "I wanna do wild things to you" "Let's get dirty" "I don't do friendships with women"


Also alpha dudes: 🍑🍆💦💦 😂😂😂😂😂


Moral of the story: Alpha dudes sexualize women and they are honest about their intentions. That's why they get all the women and get laid most of the time. While simps/nice guys worship the ground women walk on and they are dishonest about their intentions. That's why they get no pussy or are friendzoned by women frequently.

No comments: